Caleo will change your vision of energy management : thanks to its wireless connectivity, you can now get a centralized view of your home, forecast your next electric bill, change setpoints remotely, monitor humidity levels and so much more. No buttons or ugly access panels, Caleo’s sleek design offers an intuitive navigation through its color touchscreen and unique interface.
Be in control. Wherever you are, across town or across the world, monitor and control your heating using your mobile, tablet or computer.
Caleo will seamlessly connect to your b/g/n home WiFi network, without any additional equipment or gateway. It’s dual-layer encryption means your are as secure as can be.
Caleo is built and engineered to operate 240V baseboard heaters or convection units, even when only 2 wires are present. Caleo is meant to operate a resistive load only, fan-forced heaters are not supported.
Through the CaSA dashboard, program Caleo to heat up your place for a warm and cozy arrival. Our 7-day scheduler allows for multiple setpoints per day, individually specified for each Caleo.
Caleo reports your energy consumption on a per-device basis, giving you a complete view of your efficiency both past and present. Log in to your CaSA dashboard for a graphic view of your home’s energetic performance.
Caleo will record and display relative humidity for each room it’s installed in. Ensure everyone is as comfortable as possible by keeping a close watch on excessively moist or dry air.
Don’t run from one room to the next when you leave the cottage. With a single command, all your Caleos will behave as one.
With automatic, over-the-air updates, Caleo is an environmentally-friendly, evolving product. No action required, Caleo will update itself every time a new program is available.
Caleo won’t rely on how safe – or unsafe – your local Wi-Fi network is. With its dual layers of encryption, Caleo’s Internet communication is as safe as your online banking.
– 16 Amps (3750 watts)
– WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
– Color touchscreen
– Power metering
– Integrated night/safety light
– NOT FOR USE WITH FAN-FORCED HEATERS
– Caleo is meant for use with resistive baseboard heaters and convection heaters
– Caleo is NOT meant for use with heat pumps, central heating, fan-forced, A/C, etc.
– Caleo is installed in replacement of your existing thermostats or in new constructions.
– For best efficiency and complete control, Caleo should be installed in all rooms
– Caleo’s installation requires that circuits be powered down and that local code be observed. For more information, contact a licensed electrician. For additional information and all manuals, visit casaconnect.com/support